Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Zucchini Rice Casserole Recipe

This is a vegetarian recipe that my mother-in-law gave me...my husband loves it! It's perfect for using up the abundance of zucchini from our garden!
~Zucchini Rice Casserole~
3 cups shredded zucchini (squeeze out excess water)
3 cups cooked rice
1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
1 can cream of celery soup
2 eggs
1/2 cup chopped onion
(optional: garlic, onion salt, dried or fresh herbs)
First cook the rice...

Next shred the zucchini...

Add in all the ingredients and mix together...

I like to pick fresh herbs from my garden to add in..I'm sure you are not surprised...lolMy little helper is just too cute, so had to take another photo of him.


Spread in baking dish and Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.

Enjoy! Yum!

~Crystal Dawn...Homemaker and Mommy~

2 comments: